We are always on the look out for people who embody the following 3 values
- Judgement – You make wise decisions despite ambiguity. You smartly separate what must be done now and what can be improved later
- Communication – You listen well, instead of reacting fast, so you can better understand. You treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you. You maintain calm poise in stressful situations
- Generosity – You seek what is best for Salisbury Walk in Centre, rather than best for yourself or your group. You make time to help colleagues. You share information openly and proactively (whilst upholding confidentiality where appropriate!)
We work hard! Hard work is about effectiveness – not effort – even though effectiveness is harder to assess than effort. We try to measure people by how much, how quickly and how well they get work done – especially under deadline.
We are all expected to contribute appropriately to the values at Salisbury Walk in Centre and all work hard. We discuss problems, solving them together. After all, team work makes the dream work! Corny but true!
If we are of interest to you, please email us!
LOCUM GPs Hours
As an out of hour’s provider we are open Mon – Fri 18:30-22:00 and 08:00-20:00 at weekends and bank holidays.
We have been open since 2009, providing access to medical services when patients’ own GP surgeries are closed or for people visiting Salisbury.
We do not replace local doctor or hospital services but complement them by providing access to a range of treatments for minor illness and injuries at times when local practices may not be open and we are proud of the service we provide.
• No routine referrals.
• No lone working.
• No home visits.
• TPP SystmOne.
• CQC inspection March 2017 rated GOOD in all areas.
• Out of hours location so can be worked around other commitments.
For an informal chat or further information please email Charlotte Redgrave, Salisbury.email@example.com.
We are currently have a Receptionist vacancy available at the practice. The working hours for the vacancy are:
- Monday – Friday, 18:15 – 22:00
- Saturday – Sunday (inc Bank Holidays), 08:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 20:00 OR 08:00 – 20:00