Services and Clinics
Immediate medical care – no appointment needed
If you need health advice and treatment for:
- Minor illness, e.g. infection and rashes, stomach upsets
- Minor injuries, e.g cuts and bruises, burns and strains
- Emergency contraception e.g. Morning after pill and repeat contraceptive pill prescription (For all other contraception and sexual health please call 01722 425120)
You do not need to make an appointment, walk-in to the Health Centre and we will provide you with appropriate care.
Medical care services
Unfortunately we are unable to accept patients for full registration at the Health Centre. However, all patients can expect to receive excellent care. We can offer you:
- Advice on health problems
- Examinations and treatment
- Prescriptions for medicines
- Emergency Contraception e.g. Morning after pill and repeat contraceptive pill prescription (For all other contraception and sexual health please call 01722 425120)
- Minor injury services
Please attend the hospital for pre-booked appointments and for serious accidents and emergencies. Please visit http://www.salisbury.nhs.uk/
Out of Hours:
If you need to see a doctor urgently when to the Health Centre is closed, you should call the Out of Hours Service on 111. You can also consult:
- Your local pharmacist who is qualified to give you expert advice.
- Your local GP surgery. Please call them for an appointment.
- Accident and emergency departments.
Hospital accident and emergency departments are for serious accidents and emergencies, not minor injuries or health problems. Patients will be prioritised according to the urgency of their case.
Other useful services:
|Other Numbers||Telephone Number|
|Community Mental Health Team||01722 820100|
|Social Services (Salisbury)||01722 411322|
|Benefits Agency (Salisbury)||01722 315200|
|Alcoholics Anonymous||0845 7697555|
|Alcohol and Drug Advisory Service (Salisbury)||01722 412632|
|Alzheimer’s Society (Salisbury)||01722 326236|
|Citizen Advice Bureau (Salisbury)||01722 327222|
|Samaritans (Salisbury)||01722 323355|
|Red Cross (Medical Equipment Hire)||01962 877732|
|Relate (Salisbury)||01722 336763|
For further information about local services contact: